How to make a claim
Step 1: Download & complete a claim form
You will need to download a claim form from our website.
In order for us to process your claim quickly, it's important that you complete all the relevant sections of this form with as much detail as you can.
5 tips to better claims
- Please write clearly
- Make sure you sign the claim form
- Make sure you send us all of your supporting documents
- If in doubt tell us more, not less
- If posting your claim, take copies of everything and send it recorded delivery
Step 2: Get your paperwork togetherTo settle your claim, we will need certain documents and evidence from your travels. The claim form will guide you through this as well as the information on our website.
Documents to provide:
- Receipts or Invoices - Proof of purchase for any expenses you are claiming for.
- Proof of Travel - We need this to confirm the dates and location of your travel (e.g. itinerary, ticket bookings, hotel confirmations).
- Official Reports
- Credit Card Statements - Where you have used your credit card to purchase your air tickets, we are likely to need copies of the statements.
Step 3: Send us your claimPlease check through your form thoroughly and then send your completed claim form together with original supporting documents and keep a copy for your records.
The fastest way to submit a claim is by email:
- Scan or photograph all pages of your claim form
- Scan or photograph all supporting documents
- Attach your claim form, photographs and supporting documents (max file size 10Mb) to an email with your policy number as the subject
- Email the claim to travelclaims@cerberusspecial risks.com.au
Alternatively, mail your documents to:
Travel Claims Department
PO Box A975
Sydney NSW 1235